We are focused on providing ADAS radars with two strategic technologies. The first is immunity from mutual interference. GhostWave’s patented technology is a RF Noise radar system that will support Blind Spot Detection (BSD) and collision avoidance without being impacted by jamming or interference from electronic devices. The second technology is a vehicle obstacle warning radar. GhostWave’s radars discriminate between high priority (trashcans, animals, pedestrians, etc.) and low priority (potholes curbs, etc.) objects.
Our Two Technologies
- Flexibility allows placement behind fascia of bumpers
- No more aesthetically unappealing sensors
- Safety features of radar
- Immune from interference of neighboring radars
- Does not interfere with other radars
- Works in low-light and night-time conditions
- Works in most inclement weather conditions
- Works through foliage
An Imaging Solution With Low Energy Radars
We are focused on eliminating the harmful effects associated with traditional bioimaging.
- Avoid Harmful Radiation
- Reduce Useage of Heavy Lead Vests
- Reduce Noise Interference When Capturing Images in Hospitals
- Aid in Remote Diagnostics
- Cancer Detection
- Cardio Monitoring
- Shrapnel Detection
- CEO GhostWave Inc.
- BS Engineering Physics and MBA from The Ohio State University.
- Dean has 20 years experience working in Telecom for Lucent Technologies/Alcatel-Lucent/Nokia
- Alcatel-Lucent Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Dr. Eric Walton
- RF Noise patent inventor and co-patent inventor of the Array Radar.
- Eric is a retired professor at The Ohio State University, has a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and is currently an Electromagnetic Consultant.
Dr. Wladimiro Villarroel
- Professor at The Ohio State University with a PhD in Electrical Engineering, MBA and a law degree.
- Dr. Villarroel’s experience includes antenna research in the automotive industry.
- Additionally, Dr. Villarroel has worked at AGC Automotive leading R&D projects focused on sensing and antennas.